How much does it cost to get married at Bedford Registry Office? View the Bedford Registry Office wedding prices and fees. For more information about Bedford Registry Office wedding costs and packages, please click here.
The fees for Marriages, and Civil Partnerships, with effect from 1st January 2021, are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday
- Approved venue: £507.30
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £214.30
- Friday and Saturday
- Approved venue: £559.05
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £321.00
- Approved venue: £664.70
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £374.80
- Bank Holiday
- Approved venue: £695.70
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £428.65
- Other fees
- Ceremony Planning Meeting: £51.80
- Statutory fee ceremony (Bedford Register Office): £46
Marriage/Civil Partnership certificates may be ordered online at a cost of £11 each.
Giving Notice of Marriage/Civil Partnership
- The current fee for entering a Notice of Marriage is £35 for each person.
- The current fee for entering a Notice of Civil Partnership is £35 for each person.
- The current fee for consideration of a Foreign Divorce is £50-£75, depending on whether the divorce can be authorized locally or needs to be referred to the General Register Office.