Come to the UK get married

get married

Check if you need Visa 

To visit, study, get married or work in the United Kingdom, you might need a visa.

Visit the link here. 

The type of visa you’ll require is determined by who you’re marrying and whether or not you intend to stay in the UK afterward.

You can apply for one of the following positions to get married:

Obtain a family permit by filling out the application.

If you’re marrying someone from the following countries, you can apply for a family permit:

  • a member of the European Union other than the United Kingdom
  • Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway

Fill out an application for a family permit from the European Economic Area (EEA).

Examine your luggage to see what you can bring.

Make sure you have everything you’ll need to cross the border into the United Kingdom.

Get Wedded