How much does it cost to get married at Manchester Registry Office? View the Manchester Registry Office wedding prices and fees. For more information about Manchester Registry Office wedding costs and packages, please click here.
Notice of Intention to Marry fees
£35 per person, or
£47 per person (if, as a couple, you are referred to the Home Office, under the referral and investigation scheme)
Fee for consideration of documentation of a divorce / dissolution outside the British Isles
£50 or £75.
Ceremony fees at The Pankhurst Suite
The fees for ceremonies in the Pankhurst Suite, during the current Coronavirus restrictions are:
- Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, at 9:10am or 9:50am – the fee is £57. (The couple, and two witnesses only. No guests. This is a basic, standard ceremony.)
- Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 10.30am – 3:50pm or Friday from 9:10am – 3:50pm – the fee is £127. (This is an enhanced ceremony with the couple and up to 70 guests.)
- Saturday 9:10am – 11:10am – the fee is £172.00 (This is an enhanced ceremony with the couple and up to 70 guests)
- Saturday 1pm – 3pm – the fee is £185.00 (This is an enhanced ceremony with the couple and up to 70 guests)
The Pankhurst Suite is not available on Wednesdays.
Ceremony fees at other licensed venues in Manchester
The fees for registrars to attend are:
- Monday to Friday. £342 daytime until 4pm. £447 evening, 6pm and 7pm
- Saturday. £377 daytime until 4.30pm. £447 evening, 6pm and 7pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays. £417 daytime until 4:30pm
Later times may be available on request.
All prices include the cost of one marriage certificate. These are reviewed annually in April. The total fee is non-refundable, if you cancel your ceremony within three months of the ceremony date.
Any additional certificates requested before the date of the ceremony will cost £11. Further certificates can be purchased at a later date if required.