How much does it cost to get married at North Sefton Registry Office? View the North Sefton Registry Office wedding prices and fees. For more information about North Sefton Registry Office wedding costs and packages, please click here.
In addition to the cost of giving notice (currently £35 each) the ceremony fees for Southport and Waterloo Town Halls are:
- Monday – Thursday £201 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £221 (includes 1 certificate)
- The Ante Room at Southport Town Hall and the Mayors Parlour at Waterloo Town Hall can be booked for a simple, basic ceremony for a cost of £57 (includes 1 certificate).This ceremony is for a maximum of 10 people, including bride and groom and is available from Monday – Friday at 9.30am only.
The charges at approved venues are:
- Monday – Thursday £362 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £424 (includes 1 certificate)
- Sunday & Bank holidays £544 (includes 1 certificate)
These fees apply to ceremonies up to, and including, 4.30pm. If you wish to hold your ceremony at a later time please contact the Register Office on 0151 934 2012 or 0151 934 3045. Please note that the above fees are separate from any other fees charged by the venue.
North Sefton Registry Office Wedding Contact Details
North Sefton Registry Office
North Sefton, Southport PR8 1DA
United Kingdom (UK)
Phone: 0151 934 2011