How much does it cost to get married at South Sefton Registry Office? View the South Sefton Registry Office wedding prices and fees. For more information about South Sefton Registry Office wedding costs and packages, please click here.
In addition to the cost of giving notice (currently £35 each) the ceremony fees for Southport and Waterloo Town Halls are:
- Monday – Thursday £201 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £221 (includes 1 certificate)
- The Ante Room at Southport Town Hall and the Mayors Parlour at Waterloo Town Hall can be booked for a simple, basic ceremony for a cost of £57 (includes 1 certificate).This ceremony is for a maximum of 10 people, including bride and groom and is available from Monday – Friday at 9.30am only.
The charges at approved venues are:
- Monday – Thursday £362 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £424 (includes 1 certificate)
- Sunday & Bank holidays £544 (includes 1 certificate)
South Sefton Registry Office Wedding Contact Details
South Sefton Registry Office
Great Georges Road,
South Sefton, Waterloo L22 1RB
United Kingdom (UK)
Phone: 0151 934 3047